We’re all about art fairs
Find any art fair worldwide by using our search tools
and get pictures, practical info, insights & more.
Find any art fair
There are more than 380 art fairs yearly, for all tastes and pockets. Select a city and a month and find the next fair to visit.
Art Fairs: Statement on coronavirus
The latest news about art fairs cancellation or postponement due to the outbreak of coronavirus:
– 1-54 New York (8-10 May): Cancelled
– AD Design Show (19-22 March): Postponed => 25-28 June
– Affordable Art Fair Brussels (20-22 March): Postponed => TBA
– Affordable Art Fair NY (26-29 March): Postponed => TBA
– Affordable Art Fair Hong Kong: Postponed => 20-23 August
– Art & Antique Salzburg: Cancelled => 27 March – 4 May 2021
– Art Basel Hong Kong (19-21 March): Cancelled
– Art Brussels (23-26 April): Postponed => 25-28 June
– Art Central (18-22 March): Cancelled
– Art Cologne (23-26 April): Postponed => 19-22 November
– Art Dallas Contemporary (16-19 April): Cancelled
– Art Dubai (25-28 March): Postponed => 17-20 March 2021
– Art Paris (2-5 April): Postponed => 28-31 May
– Art Up! (5-8 March): Postponed => 4-07 June
– arteBA (16-19 April): Postoned => TBA
– artmonte-carlo (1-3 May): Cancelled
– Dallas Art Fair (16-19 April): Postponed => 1-4 October
– Drawing Now Art Fair (26-19 March): Postponed => 29 May-1 June
– Eurantica Fine Art Fair (26-29 March): Postponed => 25-28 June
– Frieze New York (6-10 May): Cancelled
– Glasgow International (24 April – 10 May): Cancelled
– JINGART (21-24 May): Cancelled
– MIA Photo Fair (19-22 March): Postponed => TBA
– miart (17-19 April): Postponed => 11-13 September
– Mercanteinfiera (29 February – 8 March): Cancelled
– PAD Paris (1-5 April): Postponed => 12-17 May
– Paris Photo New York (2-5 April): Postponed => TBA
– Photo London (14-17 April): Postponed => TBA
– Salone du Dessin (25-30 March): Postponed => 28-31 May
– Salone del Mobile.Milano (21-26 April): Postponed => 16-21 June
– SP-Arte (1-5 April): Postponed => TBA
– The Other Art Fair (London, Sydney, Brooklyn, LA, Chicago, Melbourne, Dallas): Cancelled
– World Art Dubai (8-11 April): Postponed => 8-10 October
Art Fairs Worldwide
Fair Directors’ insights
Interested in learning more about art fairs? Meet their Directors who shared their views exclusively for artfairmag.
Art Fairs London
Art Fairs Paris
Art Fairs New York
artfairmag on instagram
Follow artfairmag on instagram to have a sharp overlook of art fairs.
Amazing artworks from all over the world, highlights on galleries and artists, fresh news, and more.
More about artfairmag
Who we are
artfairmag.com is all about art fairs worldwide. Thanks to our convenient tools, you can easily find and plan your next fair visit. We gather the most relevant information about each fair and compile it in a clear overview so you don’t need to search on endless separate websites to find what you want to know. We also aim to help promote art fairs by providing them with visibility, with no distinction between big established shows and regional, young or emergent ones.
Popular art fairs
These spectacular trade shows, which bring together collectors, dealers, art advisors, curators, artists and enthusiastic crowds, are real temporary exhibitions showcasing a wide range of treasures. The popularity of art fairs has exploded in recent decades and thousands of visitors walk on the corridors to admire original artwork, invest, network or for the simple pleasure of strolling the booths.
Art fairs for all
From the not-to-be-missed fairs as TEFAF, Frieze or Art Basel, to the exciting Affordable Art Fair, the cheerful Ann Arbor Art Fair or the dynamic Uptown Art Fair, art shows have their own unique approaches and identity.
Together, they cover 7,000 years of art history. Visitors can admire and purchase fine antiques at Masterpiece London, Old Masters paintings at La Biennale Paris, modern art pieces at The Armory Show, and contemporary artwork at FIAC, to name but a few.
Collectors and art lovers can also choose to visit a specialized fair, like PAD for Design, Urban Art Fair for street art, Asia Now for Chinese and Japanese art, AIPAD for photography or BRUNEAF for primitive art.
Art fairs near me
Besides art fairs taking place in major cities like New York, Paris, London or Berlin, the global art market has expanded and art shows have emerged all over the world, in India, China, Japan, South America and in the UAE, amongst others.
Young art fairs as KIAF in Seoul, ARTBO in Bogota, 1:54 in Marrakech or Art X Lagos in Nigeria have quickly built a name. This proliferation of fairs is an excellent barometer of the influence of these new artistic hubs.
Art fairs, galleries and artists
Art fairs are a great meeting place for collectors and all those involved in the art world. They play a major role in galleries’ economic health and, by extension, in the living artists’ career. Exploring art fairs is a great way to take the pulse of the global art market.